Sunday, August 5, 2007

Alpine Swr-1242d Wiring Diagram To 1 Ohm Stable

meet again this ...

Hello blogger ... with a little delay is once again a new blog entry ... (Easy to much to do on the weekend). unfortunately I had to because of the content review problems to remove the toy says ... I'm sorry for you girls out there: ((oh yeah, celebrate, I was again on the weekend ... we were back in the club soda in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg really a cool shop but this time accompanied by ...! now guess;)

exactly it was Piotr and alexandra it, then, were the two that I had at the last visit "angegrabbelt" in the soda I was so averse therefore not at all, visit with them and my jessy to the club! especially since they are both very pretty and have a sex appeal! I painted my fantasies in my head even the most beautiful, but it came as it had to come ... : (The alex (alexandra, girlfriend of piotr had) their are pills at home leave and forget to take, which was with her strong sweating and were triggered panic attacks of the evening so barely begun, even this had come to an end ... in any event! jessy fourth ... and I stayed and drank one or two vodka-redbull and danced until the early morning hours ... I was serving really, it was more "frustrating disposal" of a health drink! I'm looking forward to meet the next ... I hope this does not happen again until a week ... we'll see ... I go to bed! night and kisses! your tabea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment